1st International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Internet of Things and Computing
Erbil, Kurdistan Region-Iraq, June 6-8,2021
The official Sponsors and partners for (TIOTC 2021) conference are Salahaddin University-Erbil, Tishik Internationa University, Al-Iraqia University Baghdad, and Al-Maarif University College Al-Anbar Iraq.
The International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Internet of Things and Computing Conference (TIOTC 2021) is the interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields on Emerging Technology Trends in Internet of Things and Computing Applications. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
TIOTC 2021 attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from universities, research firms and government agencies from around the world.
The conference program will include paper presentations, and poster sessions, along with prominent keynote speakers and workshops.
Track 1: Internet of Things (IOT): Services and Applications
- IoT Applications and Industry 4.0
- IoT Communication Technologies
- 5G Networks and IoT
- Smart cities, intelligent transportation and internet of vehicles
- IoT enabled Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and IoT
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in IoT
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- FDMA/OFDMA modulations, synchronization, and power optimization
- Robotic IoT Systems
- Automation and Robotics
- AI and Big Data
- Biometrics and Pattern Recognition
Track 2: IOT in Communications and Distributed Computing
- IoT Edge and Cloud Architectures
- Future generation communications and pervasive computing
- Emerging Wireless/Mobile Applications
- Visible Light Communications
- Distributed applications, modeling language, and software engineering
- Massive MIMO Communications
- Software Defined Radios
- Optical Communications
- Telecommunication Systems;
- Adhoc and Sensor Networks;
- Wireless Sensor Networks;
Track 3: IOT in Healthcare Industry
- Real World Applications related to COVID-19 (Mobile App, Data Analytics, etc.)
- An Online Virtual Care Approach
- Identifying Disease Vaccine Candidates with ML
- Deep learning for addressing Medical Disease diagnostics
- Robotics control
- Telemedicine Applications
- New Technologies Trends for Global Crisis Management
- Analytics for Mitigating the Impact of Pandemics
- Intelligent DSS for Crisis Prevention and Global Crises
For paper submission and guidelines please visit the conference website or follow the link below for details.
Edas submission links:/https://tiotc2021.edas.info
|Paper Submission (deadline)||March 15, 2021|
|Paper Acceptance/Rejection||May 1, 2021|
|Submission of camera-ready papers||May 20, 2021|
|Final Registration||May 25, 2021|
|Conference Days||June, 6-8,2021|
All submitted papers will be subjected to double-blind peer review and critical evaluation by conference committees. All papers will be peer-reviewed by experts on the basis of originality, significance clarity, and only those papers presenting novel research results or successful innovative applications are accepted for publication. It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (final approval pending). CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings. Acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, and relevance to Springer scope. All accepted papers will be submitted to the Springer conference operation department for final decision to be included in Springer digital library for publication and indexing.
Papers that do not make it to Springer digital library and found to be suitable by the conference editors will be published on our online conference proceedings with DOI for each paper. Discount will be offered to papers to be published in the conference online proceedings and author’s consent will also be required.
For more details on free online registration, abstract submission, full papers, power point presentation, accommodation, flight and venue, please send us email:
We look forward to welcoming you at the TIOTC2021 (Springer) conference in Erbil, KRG.
Chairing Committee TIOTC-2021